- Unity 3d Fundamentals: Project Demo
- Unity 3d Fundamental Concepts
- Lesson 1: Working with the Unity Terrain
- Lesson 2: Create the First Person Weapon
- Lesson 3: Prefabs and Unity 3d Physics
- Lesson 4: Shooting with Unity 3d raycasting
- Lesson 5: Particle Systems and Audio
- Lesson 6: Creating the Targets
- Video Add-ons: Fixing the Player Weapon
- Lesson 7: Introducing Unity 3d Coroutines
- Lesson 8: Finishing the Environment
- Lesson 9: The Stage Manager
- Lesson 10: The Game Manager
- Lesson 11: The UI Manager (Unity 3d GUI)
- Lesson 12: The Main Menu
The Unity 3d Fundamentals is a post series explaining how to create a very simple First-Person-Shooter. Each week we will post new articles and tutorials explaining how to accomplish something new in the project. This will take several weeks to complete but in the end you will have the basic skills to create a simple game using Unity 3d.
For now you can start by reading our Unity 3d Fundamental Concepts article and by trying the complete project of this series.
Unity 3d Fundamentals Project
Goal: Shoot down all targets.
- You have three areas to complete;
- Position yourself according to the arrow on each area;
- You will know that the current area is clear when the next one appears. Until then just look for the remaining targets;
- You can only shoot the targets when inside the colored areas. If you move outside the area the targets will disappear.